|The Physiotherapy department has two dedicated and highly qualified physiotherapists for both males and females who work with the department to offer excellent rehabilitative service to inpatients as well as outpatients. The Physiotherapy Department at the Central Private Hospital Sharjah provides treatment to hospital inpatients and outpatients. We work in close relationship with the orthopedic surgeons, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
The department is equipped with Diathermy, Ultrasound, Interferrential, TENS, Wax and Traction devices to manage orthopedic as well as medical conditions.
We provide treatment for the following conditions: -
• Post – operative rehabilitation for knee, hip and shoulder arthroplasty.
• Post – operative rehabilitation for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, Arthroscopy, Meniscectomy, Open Reduction External Fixations, Fractures.
• Foot pain (plantar fascitiis, ankle sprains, tendonitis, poor biomechanics).
• Knee pain (Patello femoral syndrome, Osteoarthritis, ligament injuries).
• Shoulder dislocations, shoulder impingement syndromes.
• Back and neck pain (Disc herniations, mechanical back pain, musculo-skeletal disorders, degenerative disc disease).
• Sports injuries.
• Bells Palsy.
• Rehabilitation of stroke and respiratory disorders.